Why data matters, and the business owner’s guide to managing it
All of us are generating data, in volumes never seen before. When running your own business, it’s vital to understand what this data consists of, what it means for your operations, and how it can be properly managed and protected. But getting to grips with the data you’re producing, why it’s important, and what the consequences are for failing to manage it correctly can be baffling.
With the help of this paper, we’ve identified:
- What personal and corporate data you’re privy to
- The use of data as a marketing and sales tool
- Ways to analyse customer behaviour and drive growth
- How a database can help bring in new leads and nurture contacts
- The importance of avoiding data breaches, theft and loss
- The ways data centres can keep your data correctly stored, backed up, and safe from unforeseen technical failures, cyber-attacks and emergencies.
Download our White Paper to learn more.